Sunday, March 22, 2009

Pride and Joy



A lone lioness rests at the top of a grassy hillock, looking out over a vast exapanse while her cub, a strapling female, knocks her head against the lioness' cheek for attention. Wary of predators, the lioness will charge anyone who threatens her cub...

So this is NOT the second post to Inside Moves, which I will be actually posting later with a whole bunch of wisdom and wisecracks about the current state of our world.

But as I am on my way out to see my folks I am very much looking to rejoining the pride, even if for a few days, just to catch my breath. Seems like I've been chasing gazelle all summer with no luck. A little pampering will do.

I did want to say that I am rather enthused about some changes that are happening in my immediate livelihood and are looking forward to exploring and experimenting. Perhaps now certain shackles may fall by the wayside and I can actually begin that thing which I wholeheartedly started.

The world is going to hell-n'-a-handbasket, and that bothers me.

I am wondering about the origin of the universe again, which is cool.

I am researching the dynamics of light theory at the behest of a friend.

Annnnnnnnd....

hmmm.

Cookie crisp.

Goin' home. Check y'all laters.

Cheers.

No comments: