http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/asiapcf/12/02/moshe.mumbai/index.html
WHAT LOATHING, VILE, CONTEMPTUOUS MONSTERS!
Oh, my God, that poor, poor child!
What horror! Unspeakable evils!!!
How could such darkness reign supreme in the hearts of men?!
How could they?! Does anyone realize that child is scarred for life?!
What unfathomable horror could he have experienced in thos moments?! And the mother! And father! Laying down their lives for their son!
I see the photograph. And I see his eyes...and cannot help be be drawn into that singular moment...
Tears brim even as I write. I cannot imagine even facing such unspeakable evil. I would lay down my life....even my soul... for the sake of my daughter. But the idea of never seeing her again...never touching, hugging, laughing...leaving her alone in such a cold, thoughtless, callous and evil world...it leaves me breathless.
Why?
Oh, why do humans do such horrendous deeds to one another? To prove some stupid belief? To win power through terror? For money?
I hope and pray the world comes to its senses soon. And I thank the Heavens for Sandra ...God bless her. She should be canonized.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment