
Doctor Who and Sailor Pluto square off in a battle for Time.
For those of you who don't know, Sailor Pluto is the Guardian to the Gate of Time and the Keeper of the Time key from Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, one of the few animes I actually enjoy.
Her powers include:
Deadly Scream
Chronos Typhoon
and something the Doctor CAN'T do on his own accord...
She can stop Time.
I wonder...if you stop time, would the Doctor go blind?
After all, he sees everything before and yet to come. So...?
And for those of you who REALLY don't know, Sailor Moon is basically a bunch of college girls in miniskirts throwing hearts and sparkles at bad guys. It's about the only girly thing I'll watch, but it has some dynamite morals and teaches a lot about Agape-type love.
And justice.
And MOON COSMIC POWER!
¬.¬
I also happen to like Mew.

And I will SHOOT you if you pick on me for my cute, girly things.
Because Heck froze over and I decided to let some of it out.
For now.
Now I'm off to get dirty and fall off a mountain. Cheers!

No comments:
Post a Comment